Hey Guys,
I know not everyone is technology savvy, but I thought having one place to go to, instead of massive emails chains, would be easier. Also, the fact that I sit in front of a computer screen 40 hours a week helps a great deal.
Over the weekend we went to visit Jill's dress (its beautiful, of course) and we found the perfect bridesmaid dresses. You can see them here:
Amy and Caitlin's: http://www.dessy.com/index.cfm?go=dresses&style=2505
Mine and Julia's: http://www.dessy.com/index.cfm?go=dresses&style=2018
(i wore the straps on my shoulders, not on the side like that)
Krissy's: http://a6.dessy.com/index.cfm?go=dresses&style=A6509
Krissy and I (as of now) are wearing our dresses in Clover and the rest of you guys will be in Kiwi. And, the dresses are REALLY light and comfortable.... well at least mine and Julia's is.
Second, I wanted to start talking about bridal shower dates. My mom said April would be best for Jill....so start throwing some dates out there that would be good for you guys.
Thanks
email me if you have any other questions!
~Bree
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi ladies! The dresses are incredible! I love them. Meanwhile, I am available during the second and third weekends of April (the first is the musical) as well as Sunday the 27th (though not Saturday the 26th).
Hi Everyone!!
Agreed!! I love all of the dresses and think we are going to live up to our new name and be bridal beauties :) As of now, I think I am free for all of April. I will have to work on Draft Day which is usually at the end of April on a weekend day. Let me look into it a little bit more and let you know!
halloo! when is easter? that would be the only thing to watch out for for me, otherwise, i'm free in april!
Hi Bridal Beauties!!! Wow! I am on a BLOG!!!! I am looking at a calendar and perhaps we can think about Saturday, April 12 or 19? Wow, I am on a BLOG!! I am such a dork!! Love, mother of the bride and mother of some of the bridal beauties and friend to the other bridal beauties!!!! PS Caitlin....Easter is in MARCH!!!
Hi! Im free anytimee in april! just let me knoww =] AH IM SO EXCITED for all of thiss!
<33 kristenn
Post a Comment