at Caitlin's request .... (per Jill's email)
Round 1: Saturday, January 5th
1pm. Jill is waiting for a confirmation from the shop owner on the time, so you will prob hear
from her once more to make things definite. Julia and Caitlin can meet me at my parent's house and Amy can meet us over at the The Bridal Path for 1:00?
Please share your thoughts on this and I can provide directions to the Bridal Path for whoever might need them.
Round 2: Krissy and I over MLK weekend...don't need to concern you guys with that!
Hope everyone had a Happy New Years! ... and in other news.....
Bridal Shower Tentative Date: April 12th
PLEASE mark your calendars for this. My mom and I are working on places.
-Asbury Willows
-Hawke Pointe
-Mountain View Chalet
Also, I am working on favors. Since Jill wants a Midsummer Night's Dream theme, I am trying to channel that. I am thinking getting chocolates made into the shapes of moons (a common theme/symbol from the play) or little bottles of love potions (another symbol) and then tying the chocolate and a little card with a love quote from the play into some tulle tied with green and purple ribbon.
man when did i get so girly? would love some idea/thoughts. i am not really up on my Shakespeare!!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yea brianne when did you get so girliee=]
Its the Mountain View Chalet not the Chateau! btw
this is KRISTEN, but marybeth is sitting right next to me! She likes the chocolate idea. How about white chocolate stars and moons? Wrapped in the tulle.
It sounds good to me =] and i can help on the quotess from midsummers night dream! -kristen.
love youu! OH and HI GIRLS!
oh my goodness . . .i just had a flash of brilliance and imagined the top of their wedding cake as a fairy queen and a donkey!!!
teehee . . . . .think jilly and tom would go for that??
Everything sounds good! I will mark the 12th down my calendar for the shower. I too am not up on my Shakespear but am happy to look things up and help out. I love the chocolate and love potion idea.
Looking forward to seeing the girls this weekend. Bree and Krissy we will miss you!!
hahaha .... i dont know if she'll go for that Caitlin! but that is hilarious.
Caitlin....I think you have been watching too much Shrek Ha-Ha....How about a princess and a toad? anyway....I need some opinions...Asbury Willows is very nice, the room for the shower is cozy, I don't know if they put the tables and chairs in a "U" shape, but I like the ambiance.....how do you girls feel about lunch or brunch?? I am thinking 12-4...but the brunch is a combo of breakfast stuff and lunch stuff....opinions please...the menus look good!! ANd there is a bar...! This is Mom blogger, signing off....
Post a Comment