Thursday, March 6, 2008
Hi everyone....it's Bitchin Blogger Mom!! After reading all of Bree's blogs, I thought I would respond only I got on the blog via Kristen's g-mail....so.....I like the pocketbook game....I also bought Jill a Longerberger recipe basket, don't forget to bring your recipes!! Did you like the invitations??I am very proud of them! So..buy your shoes.....I haven't got mine either....!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Guys!
I like all the shoes on those pages that Bree sent. My only question is does it matter if they are all the exact some color?? If we are going to get shoes dyed to a bone or champagne color do they have to be the same??
I have been looking into shoes for one of the other weddings I'm in this year and there is a website that I have been looking at:
http://www.dyeableshoestore.com/dyeable-shoe-store/sandals/flamingo--2-1-4--heel.asp
once you get the shoes and make sure they fit you can send them to these guys and they will dye them for you and we can set up a group order that will allow us all to have the same color. It is $12 to dye them. If it doesn't matter if we call match exactly then I'll be looking at Payless as well :) Or there is a chance I'll be wearing the shoe in the link above because my other bride is leaning toward bone/chamagne also (ironically Jill and Emilie have chosen the exact same color dresses!).
bitchin' ? oh mom.
I don't think it really matters what exact shade of off-white the shoes are .... but jill just suggested bone/ivory/champagne colors. So Julia- if you already have a shoe, i say go for it (hmm if the shoe fits?).
Post a Comment