Monday, July 7, 2008

I hope I'm allowed to post...!

Jill mentioned that there will be some people coming to the wedding from the city, and I was wondering about public transportation options from NYC for us non-car owning bunch. Jill or Bree, if you could let us know about taking a train or bus to the wedding, that would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks,
Tatiana

2 comments:

Bree Harrison said...

hey tatiana! jill doesnt have access to the blog - because we were planning secrets for the shower/party on here.... but i am going to print it all out and make it into a book as one of her gifts.

anyway - yes there is a bus! there is a bus from port authority that goes to clinton, where someone could pick u up (it's not that far from our house/the church&Reception).

http://www.transbridgebus.com/sched_ny.htm

^check that out!

Tatiana said...

Awesome! Thanks...