everyone-
please leave comments to this post wishing jill good luck and best wishes to a happy marriage...
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Spot for the beautiful bridesmaids of Jill's wedding party to meet on ideas, news, and updates.
5 comments:
Congratulations Jilly! I wish you all the love and happiness in the world. I hope I did a good job as one of your co-maid of honors, it was a pleasure and I learned so much! Can't wait for the wedding/reception and I hope you have a fantastic time on your honeymoon. Tom is a lucky man!
Love you times a million!
Jill, a bachlorette party is not only your last night as a single woman - it's a way of showing that through the good and bad, ups and downs, trials and tribulations of married life, you will always have amazing family, fantastic friends and alcohol to walk you through it. Here's to a whole new phase of life! -Tatiana
congrats future bride:)
I wish you and tom the best!
thankyouu for letting me share being a maid of honor with brianne. I can not wait till the big day! love you
and have a wonderful time in canada!
Cant wait to visit you two in Monclair!
<3
Jilly Bean, I can't believe you and Tom are mere weeks away! You both deserve the wonderful day I am sure it will be. It will go by fast, but you'll forever remember your wedding as a day of love, commitment, and fellowship. I couldn't express in the length of an epic how happy I am for you, but let me say this: I hope you and Tom grow old together, get fat together, make babies together, get wrinkly together, and get matching floppy hats and bermuda shorts together (Jess and I will get a pair as well so we can all match for maximum humiliation of our children). Love, love, love you!
Jill,
I can remember so clearly the Easter day when we were laying out on your driveway talking about you and Tom. We referenced the future and how we knew 'things would be different then'. We knew from the begining that Tom was it. I have admired your relationship with Tom so much and learned so much from both of you. I can't wait to keep watching and learning. I had so much fun at your bachelorette party and can't wait until the wedding and all the other milestones to follow. I love you so much and wish you all the happiness and health in the world! xxoo :)
Post a Comment